Leading company in language services in the local market, based in Lisbon with international footprint currently hiring a Project Manager.
- Language, Translation Project Management, or Business related academic credentials of at least a University level degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in the Translation Industry, or
- Any other degree and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the Translation Industry with 3 years work experience in a project management position.
- Very good communication skills spoken and written in English and/or German
- Business minded with management skills
- Competence in cost and quality control, time and people management as well as in change and crisis handling.
- Leading skills, good team player with a Yes we can attitude and results oriented.
- Advanced user or at least regular user of CAT tools
- Knowledge of the industry, tools and processes used and ready to learn whenever necessary.
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability;
- Analysis of files using different tools;
- Compiling estimates and proposals for approval;
- Assignment of appropriate translation teams, rate negotiation and deadline coordination with translators, typesetters, engineers, in-country client reviewers, etc;
- Adhering to the LQA process;
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders to ensure timely and final invoicing;
- Strategic project planning involving best methodologies, processes, and risk assessments;
- Accurate documentation and filing of all project related materials;
- Identification and development of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Head of Project Management;
- Hosting regular, documented verbal and written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members.
- Ambitious and with a desire to learn and grow within the company
- Analytical and organized problem solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing work environment
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, html, xml)
- Experience in the use of CAT tools (including translation memories, content management, glossary and file management tools).
Start date: immediately
If you have the required profile please send a copy of your CV with the reference “Project Manager_1219” to firstname.lastname@example.org